Tuesday 18 August 2009

eat 'em up

On a train. Parked at Haywards Heath station. Listening to Richard Thompson singing '...oops i did it again'.

Will be working late tonight, supervising a documentary film-making class. Did mean I got an extra hour or so with Nell this morning.

Sarah and I are embarking on 'Studio 60 At The Sunset Strip'. It is very much West Wing-lite with Josh Lyman playing Josh Lyman, Chandler Bing taking on Sam Seaborne and Amanda Peet as a sexier CJ. I like Sorkin's cutaways of such colossal American structures, and television seems an appropriate follow-on from the White House. It is as sharp, sassy, and as full of liberal guilt as you would expect. About 5/22 episodes in and liking most of it.










Reading some plays by Michael Hastings. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment